Myspace Happy New Year Comments
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Gift of listening - Give the carolers a chance to finish at least one song before handling them the change and closing the gate . Some might be in it for the money but that doesn't mean they don't love your attention.
Gift of words - Take a break from gossiping or badmouthing anyone. Use your word power instead to encourage someone. Your words should heal, not hurt.
Gift of space - Being in one house 24/7 during Christmas vacation may make you and your family get on each others nerves by New Year's. Respect the times when someone in your family just wants to do their own thing and have "me time" of your own.
Gift of time - Everyone has the same 24 hours a day so make the best of yours. Devote some precious time to helping others or caring for others. If time is gold, that should always be well spent.
Gift of contentment - Learning to love what you have instead of pitying yourself for what you don't have makes you more willing to give more generously. Count your blessings and find ways to share them.
Gift of family connection - You see your cousins every year but do you really know them? Talk to them especially in this times of family reunions and gatherings and find out what the biggest happening in their life for the past year.
Gift of forgiveness - How can you spread joy and goodwill to all if you have got grudges? Sincerely greet "Merry Christmas" to those people you don't talk to for several years and let the past be forgotten and forgiven.
Gift of letting go - Let go of past hurts and pains and move on with your life. Accept that change is the only constant thing in one's journey in life.
- He is selfish. If the word compromise is alien to your man's consciousness, chances are he's only thinking of himself. Healthy men know how to make compromises.
- He has no drive. Does your guy spend more time on parties with his buddies or watching TV than anything else?If he's busy doing things that don't take his life to new places then he might be a dud.
- He doesn't appreciate you. The guy you're dating should not only appreciate you but also respect you, your friends and family.
- He doesn't show emotion. To be in a healthy relationship, both parties need to be open and honest about their vulnerabilities and not be afraid to show their emotions. If you find that you're giving more emotionally to the relationship than he is, it might be time to move on.
- He doesn't have a good relationship with his mother. If a guy's relationship with his mother is constantly strained, it's not a good sign for your relationship. He does not have to be a mama's boy but a guy at any age must have a loving and healthy relationship with his mother.
- He makes you feel bad about yourself. Why would you want to be around with someone who doesn't make you feel happy, successful and fulfilled?If he doesn't listen to you and constantly puts you down , it's a sign of trouble.
- He's being untrustworthy. If you are unable to trust your partner, you will spend countless time and energy wondering about his capacity to be honest and straightforward about your relationship.
Friday, December 11, 2009
- He respects you and your values.
- He meets your parents and gets you to meet his parents.
- He includes you in his future plans.
- He prays for you.
- He does not have other girlfriends.
- He continous to communicate to you, telling you how special you are to him.
- He takess time to visit you in spite of his busy schedule.
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Backlinks are links that point from other website to your website.
If you are interested to join, here's the procedure:
1. Copy the list below into a blog post of yours.
2. Add your link at the bottom of the list.
3. Comment HERE so that we can update the list with your link.
5. Watch the backlinks to your blog increase dramatically via Technorati.
6. THE SOONER YOU JOIN, THE MORE BACKLINKS YOU WILL RECEIVE!
*–Copy Here - Technorati Authority–*
- Increase Technorati Backlinks
- BEST ON TUBE
- Adsense Flomaster
- Cat's Online Website
- Cat's Memoir
- Nico Wijanarko Community
- Bloogle AdSense
- Live Forever
- Cars Autoalert
- YOUR LINK HERE
Note: Don’t forget to promote this article via social networking and word of mouth. It only means better results for yourself and everyone on the list.
*–End Copy - Get Pasting! –*
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Cry yourself out. It oftentimes much better to let out all those feelings which you have bottled up inside through tears. haven't you noticed that after a bout with the sobs, you generally feel better than you did before you cried? Try it, it's a great therapy.
Listen to loud music. Mushy songs are no-nos at this time. loud music - be it hard metal, rock n roll, rap or disco music helps to take out those pent - up feelings in you, especially when you sing or shout along with it.
Exercise. Exerting effort on your body physically may lessen the emotional stress you are currently experiencing. You will be too tired to think of the good old days. Not only will you be able to sleep better at night, you will also be keeping fit. No food binges please...
Keep busy. Bury yourself in work.Perhaps go on overtime. If you are in school, take extra hours in the library. That would leave you with less idle time which permits you to think back about your recent misfortune. The less idle time, the better.
Take out your ex's picture. Then stick it unto your dartboard. No dartboard? Use a cork board instead. Or a bunch of needles and pins will do.
Make a list of your ex's shortcomings. couple it with your own list of what you did to continue your erstwhile relationship despite his inadequacies. Then compare notes. Intentionally make your list longer than his/hers. That sort of getting at him/her already.
Put all the items that remind you of your ex together in a box and keep it in a place where you will not be tempted to open it. Everything must be put away - pressed roses, love letters, pictures...everything. If you keep on wallowing in your past with your former flame, the letting go process will be delayed.
Have a makeover. For the heartbroken females, paint your fingernails fuchsia, change your hairstyle, change your disposition for the better. Make your self more beautiful than ever before. As for those forlorn guys, a great new change in wardrobe will do. Make heads turn.
Go out on a date. Meet people of the opposite sex. Mingle. In a short span of time, you will be back in the social circle again. Who knows? you might just end up getting to know someone new. But warning - no comparing of the former and the current date.
Party.have as much fun as a single person. If ever you encounter your ex in one of those social gatherings, show him/her how much you are enjoying yourself even without him/her in the picture. Greet your ex the way you greet a long lost friend.
Friday, November 13, 2009
-0-"The small details of your lives are what really matter in a relationship. It is not the mansion, the car, property, the money in the bank,blah..blah..blah. These create an environment conducive for happiness but cannot give happiness in themselves. So find time to be your spouse's friend and do those little things for each other that build intimacy. Do have a real happy marriage!"
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
- He becomes secretive. If your significant other doesn't ask permission when going out, doesn't inform you of his whereabouts, hides his mobile phone, doesn't answer his mobile phone around you, behaves in an eerie manner when talking to someone on the phone, and suddenly becomes reticent about what's happening in his life, then he be definitely hiding something from you.
- He suddenly changes his routine. Does he constantly leave too early in the morning or come home in the wee hours of the morning? Have you noticed him going to the gym more often? Although changes in routine is inevitable in a person's life, but you should know how to distinguish from the truth and the lie.
- His personality has changed. If your partner shows changes in his personality or behavior like sudden mood swings, or becoming nonchalant, apathetic even if he is not inflicted with bipolar disorder, there may be a reason he is acting strange. Another way to tell if your significant other is cheating is when he criticizes you more. He finds faults with your behavior to justify his cheating. This way, he can reason that you push him away from you. The exact opposite is being extremely nice, generous, and amorous because he wants to make up of his transgressions.
- He lacks intimacy. Having intimacy is not tantamount to having sex. You can show your emotional and physical intimacy to a person by touching, cuddling, holding hands, kissing or just talking lovingly and wholeheartedly. His lack of affection towards you may be a sign he might be seeing someone else.
- He cheated on his ex-girlfriends. Find time to talk to his old girlfriends discreetly. It may save you a lot of heartaches. If he has the audacity to cheat on his past girlfriends, then, there's a bigger chance for him to do it again. As one psychologist put it, " A person's past behavior will almost always determine his future behavior".
- He keeps buying things. Does he purchase expensive and unnecessary items for unknown people? Are his telephone bills higher than usual? Is he visiting unfamiliar places without you?
There are really lots of lukewarm relationships out there and statistics continue to go up. If you want not to be a part of that statistics, give time to nurture your relationship. As one writer said "unlike planes, relationships cannot be maintained on auto-pilot".
Monday, November 9, 2009
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
- Infatuation is ruled by feelings, but love's feelings are ruled by principles. In the field of infatuation, the feelings are in charge. But the problem is that our feelings are fickle. They change easily. Today I feel great so I kiss her. Tomorrow I feel terrible so I kick her. That's not love! True love has feelings, tender feelings which are put in the human heart by a caring God. But love is not composed of feelings only. It is feelings plus principle. Moreover, love is not controlled by feelings. It does not do anything and everything it feels. Rather, in true love, the feelings are under the control of principle.
- Infatuation is blind, but love sees and examines. Like Cupid, infatuation is blind. When a girl recognizes that her boyfriend is hooked on drugs but still proceeds with plans for marriage, Cupid has wounded her. When a boy observes his girlfriend flirting continuously with other men, but still goes ahead with the love affair, infatuation has blinded him! True love uses its eyes to see and examine weaknesses of the prospective partner. It is not afraid to ask hard questions nor do difficult examinations.
- Infatuation is in a hurry, but love takes time. Everything of permanent value in life takes time. We can build a shack overnight, but if we are building a house that will stand the fury of a typhoon or hurricane, that takes time. We can put up an artificial Christmas tree overnight, but to grow a real tree takes time. It has to be planted, watered and nourished for weeks, months or years. Love is a plant - a tender, precious plant. Infatuation is ever in a hurry. See her today, court her tomorrow and marry her the day after!Growing a relationship takes time and God expects couples in love to "grow up".
- Infatuation is obsessed with externals, but love is concerned with internals. Puppy love is obsessed with the figure, is a slave to fashion, and is intoxicated with sex appeal. True love admires the figure, appreciates appropriate fashion, and anticipates sexual intimacy within the bond of marriage. But these are not the greatest concerns of true love. True love is more concerned with the personality, the kind of person the partner really is. Love examines the habits, the inner virtues or vices. True love pays attention to the character, the inner self.
- Infatuation is childish but love is mature. Childish and selfish love has little or no concern for the other. It is self-centered. But true love is concerned with the welfare of one's partner. Infatuation cries for gratification today regardless of the consequences later. But true love refrains from enjoying today that which it will regret tomorrow. Infatuation thinks and behaves like a child, but true love is mature - it has put childish ways behind.
- Infatuation is a human ditch, but love is a divine ladder. One goes down the other goes up. infatuation is a ditch into which blindfolded people fall, but love is a ladder onto which wide-eyed people climb. so, while infatuation is a human pit, true love is a divine ladder. And every person has the freedom to choose between the tragedy of one and the triumph of the other.
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
- He is Proud to be a Man. While society tends to belittle the woman, it is programed to feed the ego of the man. Since the man believes he is big, it is counterproductive for a woman to constantly belittle him. Since the man thinks he is great, a perceptive woman will respect him. A wise wife does not serve him dishes of humiliation, rather she provides a feast of admiration.
- He Shows Love in Tangible Terms. We have said that love should be frequently expressed in verbal terms - the loving words we say. Love may be shown in aesthetic ways - the tender tokens we give. But many men are most comfortable in revealing love in tangible terms - the pesos and centavos. After all, if the former are present and the latter is absent, wouldn't there be justification of questioning love?
- He Makes Decisions Differently. In general, men are more left brained than women. This means that a man tends to process data logically and sequentially, proceeding from cause to effect. So, in solving problems, the woman is more likely to be subjective and the man, more objective. While the wife uses her gift of intuition, the husband uses his skills of reason. An understanding of these differences will help to minimize conflict. Rather than repel, these differences should attract partners to one another, enabling each to welcome each other's points of view for the enrichment of the decision making process.
- A Man Likes His Wife to be Attractive. Before marriage, a woman takes great care to be as attractive as possible to her mate. But sometimes, after marriage, she devotes less care to her appearance, taking the marital relationship for granted. Every wife should help to provide an answer to her husband's prayer "Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one". If ever he was being tempted elsewhere, when a husband arrives home, the temptation should vanish in the sprkle of his wife's beauty and the perfume of her embrace.
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
|1. All Stace, All the Time|
|3. Fantasy Brunch|
|5. Download Free CSS Templates|
|6. From This Side|
|7. Avon Romance Blog|
|8. Chaos Tech|
|9. Dogs Deserve Freedom|
Monday, September 14, 2009
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Although chocolates contain saturated fats which could pose health risks, researchers have discovered several health benefits of chocolates:
1. Chocolates contain caffeine, an ingredient found in a cup of coffee and ola drinks that gives an invigorating feeling. It’s a proven stimuilant that energizes your brain.
2. Chocolates have phynelethylamine. This is the chemical released in the blood to those who are passionately in love.
3. Chocolates release endorphins, the chemical that gives chocolate lovers the inner glow and glorious high feelings.
4. Chocolates contain antioxidants that prevent cancer.
5. Chocolates have anandamide which promotes well-being.
6. Chocolates scontain tryptophan, an essential amino acid which modulates a person’s mood.
7. Lastly, chocolates contain the “love chemical” phynelethylamine. This trace chemical targets the pleasure centers of the brain. More phynelethylamineare produced during orgasm. In addition, phynelethylamine mediates feelings of attraction, euphoria, and excitement.
So if you want your lover to be more intense, romantic and committed towards you, don’t consult witches or magicians, simply give your lover a chocolate bar to nibble and you will be glad you did!
Monday, August 3, 2009
So you're head over heels in love, or at least you think you are. You have all the symptoms - you can't eat, can't sleep, and can't seem to think about anything other than your next encounter. But sometimes, that wonderful feeling can turn borderline weird, and if not kept in check, can quickly turn into full blown obsession. Can't tell the difference between the two just yet? Read upon these telltale signs to protect you from becoming that unlovable psycho-stalker guys steer clear of.
It's Love if - You get excited when you hear your phone ring, then slightly disappointed when you find out it's not him calling.
It's Obsession if - You have a separate line and number especially for him.
It's Love if - You have him on speed dial.
It's Obsession if - You call him in the middle of the night, then hang up when he answers. You just want to hear his voice.
It's Love if - You know what his favorite kind of candy is.
It's obsession if - You pick up his discarded wrapper and keep it in your wallet so you can have a piece of him wherever you go.
It's Love if - You have a song just for him.
It's Obsession if - You only have that one song on your ipod and it's on loop.
It's Love if - You already know all of his little quirks.
It's Obsession if - You try to imitate all of these little quirks and make them yours too.
It's Love if - You invite him over for dinner with your family.
It's Obsession if - He must come everyday, no excuses.
It's Love if - You have him as your phone wallpaper.
It's Obsession if - You have him as your room wallpaper.
It's love if - You text him out of the blue just to see how he's doing.
It's Obsession if - You text him out of the blue and ask what he's doing, who he's with, where he's going next, what time he'll be home, and again, who's he's with every ten minutes.
This doesn't necessarily mean five days straight. Maybe you've been starting to hang out since you were introduced to each other recently. There are a million of possible circumstances but only a number of signs to look out for if you want to be sure this guy is a quality catch.
- He shows everybody respect. Everybody deserves respect, and he should know that. If he doesn't show the most unassuming people (like sales peoplesecurity guards, drivers, and house help) the most basic courtesies like "thank you" and "please", you're better off telling him to please leave you alone.
- He's being real. You've been getting to know each other for five days and if in any point, you feel that the way he's acting seems fishy or fake, chances are you're right, and he's putting up front to impress you. Follow your instincts! Don't buy it, and make him know you don't appreciate it. It's better if you know who you're getting involved with from the get go.
- Your friends like him. Your friends are your friends for a reason. If they sense something amiss about this guy, you'd best be on your guard. Maybe the sparks that have been created by your intense chemistry have blinded you, but rest assured your pals are always looking out for you. They're like vitamin C-they'll protect you from germs and jerks:D
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Mistake #1. All I have to do is love my partner and all will be perfect.
Mistake # 2. My partner is responsible for my hurt feelings, anger, and frustrations.
Mistake # 3. I am adult now, and my parents have no influence to me.
Mistake #4. Once I am in a committed relationship, I can focus my work, sports, hobbies, etc.,
Mistake # 5. I can treat my partner anyway I choose and we will be together forever.
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Monday, July 6, 2009
- Between the ages 35 and 39, a married man is only half as likely to die as his divorced counterpart.
- Widowed and divorced people are more likely to consult their doctor, especially for mental disorders.
- Married people are more likely to survive heart disease and cancer than divorced people.
- Aged 25 to 44, a married man is only a third as likely to commit suicide as a single, divorced, or separated man.
- Unmarried people smoke and drink more than married ones. Single women are most likely of all to drink excessively.
So, go and get hitched :))
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
1. They have many options. Men are born hunters and as long as they see "preys" they will not stop wanting more.
2.Cheating boosts their ego. Men love to be chased by women because they think it's a proof of their masculinity.
3. They think that you're growing apart. When boredom and predictability set in, he begins to wander and look for someone more exciting.
4. They argue with their partner a lot. Arguments can be tedious.
5. They have fallen out of love. The worst, and probably the most painful reason to accept.
6. Sex with their partner sucks. Although sex is not a foundation for a stable relationship, men sometimes look for physical intimacy to satisfy their libido and if they can't get it from you, he might look somewhere else.
8.They want something new, different and exciting. Some men get tired of the same old plain girls so they may try someone different and "exotic".
9. They want to see if they can get away with it. Astute, calculating, and manipulative men who try to cheat just for the heck of it think that the woman does not know, would not hurt her.
10. Their partner allowed their cheating in the past. Men will always cheat on their partner every chance they get because they know that they could easily be forgiven. Once is enough. If you forgave him once, then you are naive. But if you forgave him twice, then you are stupid.
Thursday, June 25, 2009
- Talk about faithful - lions have sex 500 times with only one mate, to ensure fertilization.
- Who says you have to wait for puberty? Sperm whales are sexually mature as soon as they are born.
- Some animals don't need to join the mile high club. Eagles get their nookie while going up to 60 mph in flight. It's also common for them to hit the ground before they finish.
- If you don't want to be too obvious, get the razor - A man's beard grows fastest when he anticipated sex.
- The next time you fake a headache to get out of sex, well, the secret is out - A female orgasm is a powerful painkiller, thanks to the release of certain hormones. Sorry girls.
- Here's another thing that will frustrate those who can't get laid - according to World Health Organization, there are about 100 million acts of sexual intercourse each day.
- Sex for one hour will burn off Hershey's Kisses, equal to 360 calories. I'd rather walk.
- Bill Gates is a heartthrob. Not because his looks beats those , oh , Brad Pitt, but because it's a fact that 50 percent of people fantasize more about money than sex. Give me a piece of that Microsoft! hehe
- Cats, too, get STDs, although they aren't as serious as humans. Feline STDs can be cured. Also a certain musical note sexually excites cats...the same one that makes little kittens run for their litter box.
- You might want to think twice before you start whispering that song stuck in your head - whistling is a subconscious way to attract the opposite sex.
- Armadillo sex organs, when disconnected , are still active. And I thought lizard's tails were gross.
- Think twice before you cheat. Eighty-five percent of all men who died of heart attacks while having sex were cheating on their wives.
- The Latin word for "vagina" was "vanilla" because of plant's pods resembling the female genitalia. Ice cream, anyone?
- Rumor has it that lipstick was invented back during those Egyptian times for women who performed oral sex. They wanted their lips to look.....inviting!
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Virginity. Even in this day of condoms and viagra, not a few men or women get to do the sex act only on their wedding night. Your guy might not even know how to find your vagina in the dark! Or you are the virgin and he goes on his way to the big bang.You're lying there, anxious whether you would bleed to death, or what if you didn't bleed and he'd scream "What? you are not a virgin?" and he'd run and file for divorce, or worse keep the marriage in tact but look for virgins some place else! Tackle the virginity issue head on, before even saying yes when he propose so both of you are clear on your expectations.