Thursday, August 13, 2009
Although chocolates contain saturated fats which could pose health risks, researchers have discovered several health benefits of chocolates:
1. Chocolates contain caffeine, an ingredient found in a cup of coffee and ola drinks that gives an invigorating feeling. It’s a proven stimuilant that energizes your brain.
2. Chocolates have phynelethylamine. This is the chemical released in the blood to those who are passionately in love.
3. Chocolates release endorphins, the chemical that gives chocolate lovers the inner glow and glorious high feelings.
4. Chocolates contain antioxidants that prevent cancer.
5. Chocolates have anandamide which promotes well-being.
6. Chocolates scontain tryptophan, an essential amino acid which modulates a person’s mood.
7. Lastly, chocolates contain the “love chemical” phynelethylamine. This trace chemical targets the pleasure centers of the brain. More phynelethylamineare produced during orgasm. In addition, phynelethylamine mediates feelings of attraction, euphoria, and excitement.
So if you want your lover to be more intense, romantic and committed towards you, don’t consult witches or magicians, simply give your lover a chocolate bar to nibble and you will be glad you did!
Monday, August 3, 2009
So you're head over heels in love, or at least you think you are. You have all the symptoms - you can't eat, can't sleep, and can't seem to think about anything other than your next encounter. But sometimes, that wonderful feeling can turn borderline weird, and if not kept in check, can quickly turn into full blown obsession. Can't tell the difference between the two just yet? Read upon these telltale signs to protect you from becoming that unlovable psycho-stalker guys steer clear of.
It's Love if - You get excited when you hear your phone ring, then slightly disappointed when you find out it's not him calling.
It's Obsession if - You have a separate line and number especially for him.
It's Love if - You have him on speed dial.
It's Obsession if - You call him in the middle of the night, then hang up when he answers. You just want to hear his voice.
It's Love if - You know what his favorite kind of candy is.
It's obsession if - You pick up his discarded wrapper and keep it in your wallet so you can have a piece of him wherever you go.
It's Love if - You have a song just for him.
It's Obsession if - You only have that one song on your ipod and it's on loop.
It's Love if - You already know all of his little quirks.
It's Obsession if - You try to imitate all of these little quirks and make them yours too.
It's Love if - You invite him over for dinner with your family.
It's Obsession if - He must come everyday, no excuses.
It's Love if - You have him as your phone wallpaper.
It's Obsession if - You have him as your room wallpaper.
It's love if - You text him out of the blue just to see how he's doing.
It's Obsession if - You text him out of the blue and ask what he's doing, who he's with, where he's going next, what time he'll be home, and again, who's he's with every ten minutes.
This doesn't necessarily mean five days straight. Maybe you've been starting to hang out since you were introduced to each other recently. There are a million of possible circumstances but only a number of signs to look out for if you want to be sure this guy is a quality catch.
- He shows everybody respect. Everybody deserves respect, and he should know that. If he doesn't show the most unassuming people (like sales peoplesecurity guards, drivers, and house help) the most basic courtesies like "thank you" and "please", you're better off telling him to please leave you alone.
- He's being real. You've been getting to know each other for five days and if in any point, you feel that the way he's acting seems fishy or fake, chances are you're right, and he's putting up front to impress you. Follow your instincts! Don't buy it, and make him know you don't appreciate it. It's better if you know who you're getting involved with from the get go.
- Your friends like him. Your friends are your friends for a reason. If they sense something amiss about this guy, you'd best be on your guard. Maybe the sparks that have been created by your intense chemistry have blinded you, but rest assured your pals are always looking out for you. They're like vitamin C-they'll protect you from germs and jerks:D